Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Now Is the Time

to start eating healthier. With this lack of confidence in our economy, rising costs and such we all need to be as healthy as possible. Eating healthy can help keep you from low moods.

When I go grocery shopping, I am as prepared as a soldier into battle. I have a plan of attack and take my task seriously. Good value nutritionally and financially are important to me.

So, what I want to say is that it is a great time to start. A great time to re-evaluate the norm. You can do it!

I was very encouraged in the past few days to hear that so many people are talking about eating healthier.

In fact my neighbor and I take turns cooking and sharing a meal on Wednesdays. Tonight she did all veggies. and it was delicious. She made jasmine rice, field peas with green snap peas. wasabi squash. grilled pineapple with balsamic vinegar dressing. and we all enjoyed it! So the pressure is on me for next week. ack! ;)

No comments: