Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 4

4 First, big congratulations for making it to day 4. It is always taking those first steps of a new habit that are the hardest. So, give yourself a big pat on the back.

Today I want you to find an accountability partner. Tell someone that you are trying to eat healthier. Or start a journal. This will hopefully help keep you on track. During the last bit of your first 10 days, you will want to slip back into your old habit. Don't. But when temptation hits, think about what triggered this yearning. How were you feeling when this happened? Share this with your partner.

Yesterday, my friend came over to visit. I can always count on her to bring me a Coke. Because she is a thoughtful person. but because she knows that I am trying to cut out pop, she did not bring me one. Thanks, girlfriend, for helping me keep it on track.

Healthier eating!

No comments: